The Certified Asian Consultant Program (CAC)
The Certified Asian Consultant designation confers to the holder full membership of the Association with voting rights and the opportunity to be elected as a council member. The perquisites are
- Must be an Associate member of good standing
- Must possess an relevant undergraduate or postgraduate degree/professional qualification recognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA). Candidates with at least 5 years of experience with accredited diplomas may apply on case to case basis,.
- For Non Malaysian’s degrees offered as qualifications must be nationally recognized by the applicant’s home country.
- Must Complete Successfully or are exempted from the following papers.
1) SMBP 1801 : Strategic Management & Business Policy
2) MCON 1802: Management Consultancy
For more information please contact TK.Lee@aacc.asia