Notice for Personal Data Protection Act 2010
The Asia Association of Certified Consultants (hereinafter referred as “AACC”) is committed to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of the personal data supplied by you.
In line with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), this Privacy Notice aims to highlight the manner AACC deals with the personal data and the choices available to you to access or limit our access to the personal data.
AACC collects the following personal data provided by you when you join our Membership or enrol to our programme or event:
- Identity Card / Passport Number
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Marital status
- Work Experiences
- Academic & professional qualifications
- References or work place information
Usage of personal data
Data collected will be use for the following purposes:
- To assess your qualifications and entitlement to our Membership services.
- To communicate with you on related programs or events you may enroll in.
- To respond to your request, queries or complaint.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements or as authorized by legal or regulatory requirements.
- For research purposes for improvement products and services.
- For assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products and services, including carrying out member (or Public) surveys.
The personal data collected will be retained by AACC for the duration permitted/required under Malaysian law, which may extend to periods after termination of your Membership with us.
AACC maintain your personal data at 50 C-3, Kelana Mall, Jalan SS 6/14, Kelana Jaya,4 7301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia of which confidentiality and security of your personal data are secured by physical and/or electronic access controls and other reasonable security measures. We also ensure that our third party service providers, agents or contractors observe and practice similar standard of security.
Disclosure of your personal data
AACC may disclose your personal data to third parties which may include
- service providers, agents or contractors who work with us for a particular programme or event.
- Any third party service provider, agent or contractor who has been appointed by us or to provide products/services in relation to our business.
- Any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of our rights or business.
- Any person to whom we are under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, rules, regulations, court order, codes of practice or guidelines binding on us including, without limitation, any applicable regulators, governmental bodies, or industry recognised bodies, and where otherwise required by law.
- Our auditors, lawyers, consultants and other advisors.
- To such parties as may be permitted under Malaysian law.
Rights and choices
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaint or request for correction of the personal data, please contact AACC via :-
Email to : email@example.com or call us at +603-7803 5575 or fax to +603-7803 5595
AACC reserves the right to decline to process requests which jeopardize the security and privacy of the personal data of others as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith. Where you elect to limit our right to process the personal data, you may contact us in writing. For avoidance of doubt, the limitation does not include processing of mandatory personal data.